1. Are you alone? Yes - I always do all of it alone - planning, filming, editing etc. 99% of the time just the same one camera on a tripod I move around.
2. Do you sell? No - I don't sell anything.
3. What are the location? Denmark and Sapmi. The location is always listed in the video descriptions on youtube.
4. Are bears or other predators making problems? No.
5. Don't the meat spoil? No - most of the year is it cold.
6. What camera are you using? Nikon D7000 50 1.8 or Canon EOS RP 50 1.8. The camera used is always listed in the video descriptions on youtube.
7. How do you make money on youtube? Adsence - one add before and after my videos. The more views the more money I get. I usually just get a common salary or a bit less.
8. How did you learn your crafts? Mainly just learning by doing... but all ways possible - books, photos, visiting people, traveling, internet etc.
9. How can I support you? The best support you can offer me is just to keep watching the videos on YouTube.
10. Can I visit you and or come along on a trip? No.
11. Why don't you talk in the videos? I prefer watching silent videos myself and that is the main reason. You need to guess what is going on and make up the atmosphere yourself. If you talk or add subtitles will the viewer not be involved in the same way. Only using body languages is also the only universal languages - a lot of people don't understanding Chinese and or English and or Hindustani and or Spanish etc. In my case is my first language Danish and it is only spoken by about 6 milions... Over all does it make sence from a buesness buessnes point of view - a popular video format and only a limited amount of youtubers doing it.